Thread: New Play
View Single Post
Old Mon Jan 06, 2003, 08:24am
Official Forum Member

ok lets try this.. foorget about the game over part I was laughing so hard at this I got a headache. Derock you need work Pal.

first of all, why in his right mind(not saying he is in his right mind) would anyone let go of a ball to use both hands on a face mask for more leverage?(this ones a little hard to believe)

second, when did A4 lose conciousness to regain it and pick up the fumble and run for teh TD?

now on to the enfoecements.

im taking this to be NFHS rules since we had two forward passes.

so we have a DPI on B1 not a hold. 15 yards automatic 1st down.
an inel receiver down field on A5. 5 yards LOD

These penalties offset each other.

then we have a 15 yard USC on the A coach for being on the field, followed by a face mask on B2(grab is 15 yards he doesn't have to twist, the two handed face mask doesn't matter its only 1 penalty here)

so we offset the USC and the facemask(both live ball penalties)

now we have A4 for a dead ball USC and then a dead ball USC on the PA announcer. ( both 15 yarders)
we go back to the LOS and mark off 30 yards. since were outside the 30 we don't go half the distance. 2nd and 40 from the 5 yard line.

Now heres the kicker.... the coach is gone "BYE BYE" because he is responsible for the PA announcer( so this will be the coaches 2nd USC) and his actions. BYE BYE PA announcer also.

How'd I do?????