View Single Post
Old Sun Feb 28, 2010, 04:36pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Padgett View Post
Two nights ago I had HS rec tournament games. One was a girls game and one was a boys game. In the girls game, apparently one of the girls had the nickname "Buttercup". Her teammates kept calling her that all game. My partner asked her about it prior to a free throw and she said yes, it was her nickname. He then told her he had a nickname. She asked him what is was. He replied, "Margarine cup". Of course, if she would have asked me for my nickname, I would have said "Weaselpants".

Later, the volunteer dad clock operator let the clock run during a free throw. The coach whose team was trailing yelled, "The clock's still running!" My partner looked at him and replied, "And.....your point?".

I got to work with him again the next morning but he didn't have any good lines that day. I asked him why not and he said his quota is two a week. I said, "Two a week? Good lines or girls?" He didn't even get it.
Heard of a girl in our state that had lots of trouble growing up and the police had to come and remove her from a middle school classroom. Her name: Verma Big Beaver! I wonder why she had problems?