View Single Post
Old Tue Feb 16, 2010, 04:53pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullor30 View Post
Ahhhh, as mentioned in a prior post I knew this was close to home with you.

So, what's your take on Altar wine as I asked you before?

We have plenty of holiday tournaments with games starting at 9:00 am, do you have a cut off for the night before?

The funny thing is we're very close to agreeing here. I don't think it's a good idea to have a drink when you have a game the same day. I for one get tired with any wine or beer during the day no matter how small the quantity and rarely do partake. I'm certainly not arriving at game site with any hint of it on me.

I'm disagreeing with your absolute. Your judge and jury conclusions on suspected drinking by your partners is troublesome, and it appears you're carrying your job over into the officiating arena.

Of course you're entitled to believe as you wish.

As far as being "close to home".... (you have no clue, assume as you wish) I was challenged as to how I could detect alcohol on someone's breeath.

As far as the Altar Wine.....(talk about apples and oranges, but I'll play anyway) I don't know where you go to mass, but I have yet to experience a Catholic Church dispensing wine via a 12oz glass for each person.... nice try...

9:00am start...... I would not have any reason to be drinking after midnight, but that's just me.

I'll leave you to your insults.......... have at it.......

Last edited by asdf; Tue Feb 16, 2010 at 04:56pm.