View Single Post
Old Thu Feb 11, 2010, 06:33am
9/11 - Never Forget

Send a message via Yahoo to grunewar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Back In The Saddle View Post
Thanks. Work alone has been totally kicking my butt the last couple of months. Add working games on top of that and I haven't had time to breathe, let alone check in here.
Well again, welcome back!

Quote:
I've always been a little wary of the tumblers, though it's pretty amazing to watch them go. But since hearing that story, every time I head to my block (we're back to blocks and arcs for time outs here) I study the cheerleaders, looking for any signs they might start tumbling.
Concur, I keep an eye out too. I could tell you some horror stories......

Quote:
Since I've always assumed you were a guy, I'll just take a big old leap of logic here and assume you were a male cheerleader. P and I tonight noticed that there was exactly one male on a squad of probably 20 cheerleaders. I had two thoughts. First, it's gotta take some guts to be the only guy out there. Second, one guy...19 cute girls...gotta like the odds.
You "assume" correctly! We had ten cheerleading couples my senior year and it was great fun!