View Single Post
Old Thu Feb 11, 2010, 06:21am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grunewar View Post
You've really got to watch those cheerleaders. I know my P's and I have had to duck and cover on a few occasions this yr. A few near misses..... your story sounds bad though BITS.

Full disclosure - I was a cheerleader in college.

PS - BITS - welcome back, where ya been?
Thanks. Work alone has been totally kicking my butt the last couple of months. Add working games on top of that and I haven't had time to breathe, let alone check in here.

I've always been a little wary of the tumblers, though it's pretty amazing to watch them go. But since hearing that story, every time I head to my block (we're back to blocks and arcs for time outs here) I study the cheerleaders, looking for any signs they might start tumbling.

Since I've always assumed you were a guy, I'll just take a big old leap of logic here and assume you were a male cheerleader. P and I tonight noticed that there was exactly one male on a squad of probably 20 cheerleaders. I had two thoughts. First, it's gotta take some guts to be the only guy out there. Second, one guy...19 cute girls...gotta like the odds.