View Single Post
Old Sat Feb 06, 2010, 06:49am
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally Posted by refinks View Post

To make matters worse, #42 has a mouth on him the rest of the game, silently dropping a few F bombs. I talk to him, trying to calm him down and keep him in the game. Finally he explodes in the 4th quarter after a no call on a shot that he missed. I did not see any contact, therefore no foul. He starts to run up the court, then turns to me after V team has secured the rebound, and not so politely tells me to call the ****in foul. Tweet, second technical, and the ejection sign. As I'm trying to tell the coach what happened, #42 runs up to me and gets in my face, wanting to fight me after the game. oh boy!
Has a mouth on him the rest of the game? Dropping a few F bombs? And you did......nothing?

Lah me......

All you did was delay the inevitable and take a ton of crap while doing so.

I hate to say it, but if you won't take care of bidness, then don't complain about it. You reap what you sow. Sorry, but there it is imo.

You don't, can't and shouldn't try to reason with idiots. Give 'em one warning and then whack 'em. It's amazing how much quieter your games will become if you start doing that.