Thread: Illegal court
View Single Post
Old Mon Feb 01, 2010, 03:29pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
Wow - maybe I'm totally off and not thinking of the same gym you're describing. I apologize if I am confused.

Howard is the most fair man on the planet, in my opinion. Him seeing you is the best thing that can happen. If you are Varsity worthy, he will give you the games. I am anxious to hear from my old buddies there how things change when he retires. It's going to be interesting for sure.

Are you working westside, eastside, or both? You'll only get to Vernonia if you're on the westside. I could have rented an apartment in Gaston I went there so much. Hated Gaston. Anyway, best of luck. I'm sure no one else gives a crap about Portland basketball except the few people on this site who work there. Howard will take care of you - he is the best.
Yeah, I've got nothing but good things to say about Howard so far. If he gets re-elected (which I see happening in a landslide) he says he will retire after this next term is up. Right now I'm working both sides, but since I live almost in Gresham, I doubt he'll send me to Vernonia. I'll more than likely end up in Corbett.....
NP getting the gyms mixed up, if you ask me what the gym Friday before last was like, I would have no idea. I can't remember gyms at all, but I'm sure this one will stick with me for a while.