View Single Post
Old Sun Jan 31, 2010, 07:26pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurassic Referee View Post
Well, that's sureashell gotta be an L&I claim.

I'd consider a private law suit to cover your pain and suffering too. Notify the SPCSCO(Society to Prevent Cruelty to Shot Clock Operators) immediately also. They have branches in all major cities.

Whatever you do, don't let them get away with such a dastardly deed. We're all behind you.

And be sure to let us know if there's anything we can do, like maybe fire-bomb the gym so that something like this never happens again.
L&I wouln't cover it, as I was a volunteer. Being that I'm now on SSI I have medicaid for medical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullor30 View Post
AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Good Gravy!
It's been like 3-4 months+ since I went to the ER via ambulance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob jenkins View Post
Chasing the ball is the scorer's job.
The scorer wouldn't be able move that easily considering her age. She don't go chasing balls. At the time she was out in the foyer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyMac View Post
chseagle: Are you sure that they weren't applauding because you were leaving?
Actually I had the visiting HC coming over checking on me while I was on the court. It's common procedure that when a player or others are injured where the game is stopped/delayed that everyone in the crowd gives their support to the person injured. The game management is like an extended family.