View Single Post
Old Fri Jan 29, 2010, 01:14pm
Official Forum Member

I usually ignore them, unless I think they have a valid point...best one this year, was a Varsity Girls Coach, sitting on the bench during a JV game. He began by *****ing about a perceived inbound violation{it wasn't}, then proceded to be more vocal about the no call on the next 2 trips down the floor, wanting me to answer him, all the while I kept ignoring him...then he decided to make a snide personal remark..."Bang" a "T". The JV Coach sat, never saying a world...the p*ssed off V coach, headed back to the locker room(rather than take a chance of getting the boot), and I didn't see his mug until the game was over, then he just gave me a "look"...I almost said "have a nice game coach"..but thought better of it. His once beaten Varsity team got clobbered by a visiting Toledo School, while the JV team won without him on the bench. Now that's justice!

My son happened to be doing the game with me on his break from Ohio State over the Christmas/Quarter Break....we enjoyed the post game conversation as we drove home...he had no clue as to why I "T'ed" the coach.

Last edited by hootrgibson; Fri Jan 29, 2010 at 01:17pm.