Thread: Vomitting
View Single Post
Old Fri Jan 29, 2010, 12:18am
Official Forum Member

Vomitting

What a fun game tonite!! We had fans removed b/c of racial slurs, two technicals, the possible substitution of a JV player (we have 4 qtr rule) which would require a "T" when/if the player entered the game, a 30+ point lead whittled to 7!! But what REALLY caused me to stop for a moment was when V1 suddenly got big eyed, ran to the side and threw up!!! He ALMOST made it out of bounds but not quite. As we were waiting for the mess to be cleaned up, I was wondering if this would constitute a delay of game? To make things even MORE fun (It took awhile to find a mop), the player decided to orally evacuate his digestive system AGAIN!! Now, sice we DO have a time out (all be it official) and he threw up during the time out, causing the restart of the game, doesn't the meet the definition of a delay of game? (It would have been #2 meaning ANOTHER T!!. I jest of course but it was fun to contemplate.
Of course the jokes from the coaches were comming. The H coach said that V1 must of had the same opinion of your officiating as our fans!! The V coach said that it is about time his kids played their guts out!! I told them both that this should be an object lesson and not have Sushi for pregame!!