View Single Post
Old Wed Jan 27, 2010, 06:40pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chseagle View Post
For example: last night before Girls' JV, the Home coach, said he wanted the scorebook right next to the home bench, tried arguing the point with him but like talking to a brick wall. I never thought of bringing the officials in to get the table setup with the books side-by-side. If that happens at one of the final 2 games, I'll do that instead of letting it slide.

It was for reasons like this that I did the thread on how the table should be set up. As before this year, when I was doing the Sub-V games, the books would always be right next to their benches.

It's also been cause of the books being next to their benches (& lack of proper training) that when I'm Scoreboard Operator/Timer, that I've been doing the AP instead of the scorer.
Is there something that I can do, to ensure the books are sitting side-by-side, without getting the officials involved? Can I actually quote rules/regulations to the coach(es)?