View Single Post
Old Thu Jan 21, 2010, 03:01pm
We don't rent pigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
There are some people that will never realize that we are not going to change the world by what we discuss here. It really becomes old when people care that much about what someone says or what someone does on this board. I do not even know JAR's name nor even realize (because I do not pay that close attention) where he lives. But for some reason I have to answer to him about some silly issue that he is only making an issue out of. I am just getting older where I am tired of trying to prove something to some guy that if he met me would never talk the way he did as no one I have ever met from this board has ever confronted me or been upset. And I did not disappear; I was traveling 3 hours out of town along and had to pick up someone to take care of some business. I am only responding now because I have a minute and I found your comments interesting. At some point people have to grow up and realize that the world does not revolve around them. Some of us have a life well beyond officiating and this board.

Peace
So you've considered everything and realize you were wrong, then. Good for you.

Lonesome Dove