View Single Post
Old Tue Jan 19, 2010, 02:04am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
I know Tomegun will love this thread.

I am not using the stop sign anymore. It does not work. I hate using it. It does not stop coaches for doing anything. It does nothing but make them more upset. I am tried of doing it because it does not work. I have given more Ts this year as a result of that stupid sign and I refuse to use it anymore.

Now I feel better.

Peace
I may be repeating what others are saying, but after reading your post I wanted to immediately respond.

The stop sign is a good sign, whether it works on coaches or not. Everyone will see it, including your partner(s). ESPECIALLY your partner(s). This tells your partner(s) "this coach has been given a warning to shut up, next time he/she get's the big T". I use it all the time and will make eye contact with my partner(s) so he/she/they know that the coach has been given a warning and next time it is the big "T". That way there's no second warnings if one of your partner(s) has a problem with the same coach.

The stop sign is a good signal. Everyone will see it and will know that next time the coach will probably get a deserved "T". That's all I have to say.