Thread: Tongue Stud (?)
View Single Post
Old Thu Dec 26, 2002, 06:04pm
In Memoriam

Re: Boy do I love the way you guys attack

Quote:
Originally posted by Tim C
1) The document from NASO is not a legal brief. It is simply a paper.

2) The case you have listed has NO legal backing. It was settled out of court. No it does not only not scare me it makes me laugh. So try again.

3) I have NEVER said that I would or would not tell any player to remove the tongue stud. Any of you that have made that comment either can't read or have no argument with the facts, so you attack the person.

4) I have no problem with the "Big Dogs" on this board fighting for their patch of hardwood but I would think someone would be better and prove to me that in a legal proceeding an official has been found liable for an injury incurred by a player wearing jewelery in a FEDlandia game. That is all I have asked.

5) BTW, I get the exact treatment on this board that I was told I would get when I started posting items that the Basketball "Big Dogs" on this board control.

Have a great day after Christmas.
1)I disagree wuth your first 2 statements.Using your logic,how can YOU prove to me that your statements ARE correct? Do you have a legal opinion that you can post that will confirm that?Until then,you have offered YOUR opinion only(same as other posters on this thread have).No better,no worse!
2)In regards to your statement #3,I went back over the posts and did not see any personal attacks on you.I did,however,see the phrase "no freaking clue what you are talking about",which I personally find demeaning and derogatory.Disagreeing with your opinion is certainly not a personal attack.
3)RE:#4,5- "big dogs"?,"I think someone would be better?","exact teatment....that the basketball Big Dogs on this board control"?--WOW! All this because some people don't agree with you,Tim? I believe that you're the only one that is worrying about being better.Personally,I come to this forum to keep current and to learn a few things,if I can.I try to take each post for what I think it is worth,no matter who posted it(veteran or newbie).I've also been wrong before.When I was,I said that I was wrong.I don't post here with the intent of trying to prove myself better than anyone.Can you say the same thing?

Tim,I think that you came over here with a gigantic chip on your shoulder for some reason.That's my opinion.Note the word "opinion".That's all it is,not a "personal" attack.