View Single Post
Old Wed Dec 25, 2002, 02:50am
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to rainmaker
On the first day of Christmas, my assignor gave to me, a game of girls' varsity!

On the second day of Christmas, my assignor gave to me, two time-out mechanics and a game of girls' varsity!

On the third day of Christmas, my assignor gave to me, three pee-wee singles, two time-out mechanics...

On the fourth day of Christmas, my assignor gave to me, four rule books, three pee-wee singles...

On the fifth day of Christmas, my assignor gave to me, five training videos! Four rule books...

On the sixth day of Christmas, my assignor gave to me, six terrific evals, five training videos...

On the seventh day of Christmas, my assignor gave to me, seven camp referrals, six terrific evals...

On the eighth day of Christmas, my assignor gave to me, eight MS "board" games, seven camp referrals...

On the ninth day of Christmas, my assignor gave to me, nine blue flashlights, eight MS board games...

On the tenth day of Christmas, my assignor gave to me, ten basic rules, nine blue flashlights...

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my assignor gave to me, eleven sample scorebook pages, ten basic rules...

On the twelfth day of of Christmas, my assignor gave to me, twelve hundred dollars, eleven sample scorebook pages...

Okay, so there are a few of these that only PBOA refs will get, but it's not bad, hey?

Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Night!