Thread: for Derock
View Single Post
Old Sat Dec 21, 2002, 10:20am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by TXMike
Derock:
I wonder if Jimmy Chick taught you that you did not need a rulebook? I doubt it. If you are one of his best than the other 99 guys must really have problems!!!!
First of all, I never said I didn't need a rule book.
Second, Jimmy Chick never taught me anything.
Third, I never said I was one of "his" best.
Finally, what are you trying to do--make me the most hated official in the forum AND in my association??

Again, TXMIKE you know my style of officiating from the posts I have made. I am good and well respected at what I do. Just because you have researched and found out who the commissioner of my association is does not change my views as expressed in this forum. My posts are my views supported from my experience and rule knowledge as a youth official. I still say a lot of you have a lot to learn about using game sense!

Furthermore, I find it very unprofessional and unnecessary for you to use individuals names in this forum. I'm not sure what your intent was to use someone's name here but I will ask you to not use it again. You never know who is reading these posts and it could unfairly cast a negative image about someone. It is apparent that I am considered the worst and most unliked official here and find it unnecessary for you to link someone's name to mine. He's not here so stick to the member's who post on this forum. If I wanted you to know my name and the names of the people I work with, I would have told you that already.