Thread: Counting
View Single Post
Old Sun Dec 27, 2009, 04:14pm
Esteemed Forum Member

Harper Valley PTA ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by just another ref View Post
I can't imagine that anybody would ever notice, and if they did, I can't see how they could make an argument out of it.
"Hey Mr. BillyMac. Remember when you were here last week, and you made that closely guarded count against us in the last two minutes, in the game that we lost by one point, that kept us from any chance of making the state tournament? Sure you remember. Well, Ms. Johnson, our point guard's mother, that's right, the good looking chick who always sits behind our bench, well, she showed me a video on her cell phone, I've looked at it several times, and it clearly shows you making only four visible counts, with you blowing that #@%* whistle in synch with the last count. Ain't you supposed to show all your counts? What's that? You're asking me why we hired you for another game after that #@%* call? Well, Ms. Johnson is also an influential member of the PTA, she's a single mom, thinks that you're quite handsome, and wants to meet you."
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)

Last edited by BillyMac; Sun Dec 27, 2009 at 05:09pm.