Thread: for Derock
View Single Post
Old Fri Dec 20, 2002, 09:23am
Official Forum Member

HSWH - I can take anything thrown my way. Not sure what you say I have not been able to take. I do know that you made a comment towards me that I am some buddy with Derock. Don't know him at all and all I said was that you made an incorrect assumption. You got all worked up from that. If you want to get worked up because someone tells you that you were wrong, hey so be it. I am not worked up nor will I be from anything you have to say towards me.

As far as calling officials unprofessional, I didn't name any names. I do believe there were some unprofessional posts but it's not my place to name names. I am allowed an opinion and I gave it without naming anyone. You can bash me all I want, doesn't bother me. Just let's people see who you are. Go back and read all my posts because you must have taken something personal and I have no idea what it was unless you feel your posts were unprofessional. I am not going to keep going back and forth with you. My main purpose in replying to you was to say I do not know Derock and I think I have said that.