View Single Post
Old Sat Dec 12, 2009, 09:23am
Official Forum Member

Chseagle,

Not to get too personal, but you've made several references to your neurological conditions and now some references to your 8th grade track and field days. Care to elaborate on what exact neurological conditions you have? Is Aspergers one of them? How far removed are you from the 8th grade track program? How long have you been out of high school? What is your exact job at the table? Help us to better understand where you are coming from.

The reason I ask all this: I have a friend who tells everyone he works at xxxx Fire/EMS Dept. with me. When people start asking questions, he backs down to well he washes the fire trucks. Really, he has Asperger's. He can't work. He is a great guy and hangs out with us as much as he can. You and your posts remind me alot of him.

If we know more about you, maybe it would help us understand what you are looking for. Most of us are referees. We want to be better referees. When someone joins a referee forum that is not a referee, it is best to clearly and honestly explain your exact relation to the game and what you are looking for here so we can more clearly understand you.