View Single Post
Old Fri Dec 11, 2009, 11:00pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob jenkins View Post
Unless the law requires you, in whatever role you had at that game, to get involved, then your interpretation, just as with the assistant coach checking the book, should be to ignore it.

Look, I like people who do more than the minimum. I don't like people who say, "it's not my job." But, you need to recognize that not every little thing that goes on in the gym is something that you should get involved in.
I was just a spectator to the events, as the whole time I was behind the scorers' table as crowd control to make sure no unauthorized personnel went into the locker room area.

I have been rethinking things, & came to the conclusion that I feel that way I do because of having the different neurological conditions, & being told by numerous medical personnel to not take a neurological injury lightly.

Like I mentioned, in an earlier post, I'll ask the AD how the player is doing, & stating my reason is due to my reading the new Concussion Management Regulations & my understanding of them, also that I am concerned for her safety. Hopefully, by asking him about the new Concussion Management guidelines, I can get a clarification of the regulation.