View Single Post
Old Tue Dec 01, 2009, 02:08pm
certified Hot Mom tester

Talking

Years ago, I tossed a kid from a local rec league game. After the game, his mom came up to me screaming in my face. She said she was going to "report me to the Board". I told her she already had. She said "Whaaaaa?" I told her I was the President of the Board (which I was that year) and that I would take it under advisement, then I said OK, I did and there was no merit to her complaint. I love doing stuff like that.

She just shook her head and left. As she was leaving, she shouted she was going to "get her money back". Since we don't charge admission, I took this to mean she meant her kid's registration fee. When I got home, I looked through our records and found that her kid received a full "scholarship" (as we call financial assistance) and didn't pay a registration fee anyway.

I never received a request from her for it and she wasn't at her kid's next game (I checked) which was his last one of the season. Since he was in his final year with us and she never registered any other kids, that was the last I ever saw of her. Darn - I was looking forward to having more fun with her.