View Single Post
Old Wed Nov 18, 2009, 09:56am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybird View Post
This sounds just like the type of nonsense that comes from ignorant and uninformed fans.

Did your team lose this week?

Yes the team I am cheering for this year did win. I hate the cheating,the Patriots. I don't like cheating anywhere. I think an asterisk is appropriate. But that was a horrible call. He did catch it, have control, at the spot,he made the first down. So it's Peyton's year. Obviously!

Sorry for the nickname prof., I was use to twitter. I can say whatever I see happening. I watched the same Minn/GBPack game everyone else did. I know people wanted a show, but when the offensive lineman has both hands full of Jared Allens jersey, that's no longer over looking it, it's ignoring it. The no call, of trying to rip the head off of the Minnesota Viking wide receiver who caught the last TD, that's touchdown, where was that call??

For the team I use to root for, that was the Dallas Cowboys, I don't even want then to win anymore. But facts are facts. If a rule is in the book, then it should be called even on a touchdown.