View Single Post
Old Fri Nov 06, 2009, 09:00am
Official Forum Member

Professor Peter Singer of Princeton University, a renowned ethicist who has won all kinds of awards for his astute perceptions regarding ethics and morality, believes—and teaches—that it is healthy for humans to have sex with animals. He recommends sex with chickens, which he says will help both human and chicken understand each other better. (He does not get into details.) Professor Singer, a proud Marxist and atheist, is not encumbered by 19th-century hangups, and has a progressive, "contemporary outlook" on sexuality.

This wise ethicist also believes that if parents find that caring for their handicapped one-year-old is too difficult, they should be permitted to "euthanize" their problem. Again, no 19-century hangups for this man. Professor Singer is highly regarded in South America and Europistan.

If you have the money, you can have your son or daughter taught by Professor Singer.

Forty years ago, I played in a baseball tournament that received a lot of press attention for two reasons: (1) we used a 20-second scoreboard clock for pitches, and (2) Bernice Gera was one of the umpires. MLB sent Monte Irvin and other representatives to gauge how well the clock worked, but it turned out that it was practically irrelevant: no pitcher took anywhere near 20 seconds between pitches. Bernice Gera handled herself pretty well, but when an opposing pitcher checked runners on 1B with an obvious turn of the shoulder (which was unusual to see at that level), I quietly questioned her about it. She said that since he did it on every pitch, it was part of his motion and thus legal. I didn't pursue the point.