View Single Post
Old Fri Oct 30, 2009, 08:19pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigUmp56 View Post
Steve,

I can tell you what I would have done, for what it's worth. As soon as he called the runner out, I would have headed for the truck, gone home and called the assignor, and let the chips fall where they may. If he's going to make my calls, he doesn't need me out there. But that's because I've been in the associations I belong to for a long time, and don't have to worry about not getting assignments again should something like this ever happen to me. You're probably not in that position yet in this association, so I understand why you didn't walk.

Tim.
For the one "offence" as in the OP, I would not walk off. I would work the game but I wouldn't take any crap for his changing my call. I would make sure that every call I made was on the money. I would in position and professional because I would not be going to him for any assistance of any kind.

However, if he did it again after that, I would defiantly huddle with him and inform him that he has proven to me that he no longer needs me and I would leave. As far as the game fee goes, to hell with that! That is my compensation for dealing with this moron.