View Single Post
Old Fri Oct 30, 2009, 07:36pm
Esteemed Forum Member

Look Up Catharsis In The Dictionary, See A Photo Of Nevadaref ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevadaref View Post
Totally bogus ruling. Totally unnecessary. Totally wrong. Who is writing this stuff? Bozo the Clown! Why does the author of this year's Interps feel the need to rewrite case plays which already exist? Do they think that we can't read the rule and apply it correctly?
Come on Nevadaref. Tell us what you really think. Don't hold back anything. You'll feel better afterward. I promise.

(Catharsis: the purging of the emotions or relieving of emotional tensions; discharge of pent-up emotions so as to result in the alleviation of symptoms or the permanent relief of the condition; a release of emotional tension, as after an overwhelming experience, that restores or refreshes the spirit; a technique used to relieve tension and anxiety by bringing repressed feelings and fears to consciousness; an experience of emotional release and purification. In psychoanalysis, catharsis is the release of tension and anxiety that results from bringing repressed feelings and memories into consciousness.)
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)