Thread: Game Fees
View Single Post
Old Tue Oct 20, 2009, 01:37pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIAA REF View Post
I would rather makes 5 bucks less a game and have 3 on it than make more doing it with only 2. I few yrs. back 3 was an option for the school to choose. Some chose 3 some chose 2. Then for us we were going back and forth between the 2. So the following year our contract with the district that determined fees was up. Instead of raising fees we kept them the same (we have since raised them) and made an agreement that their would be 3 on every league game. Although now, they can still choose to have only 2 on non-league games none of the teams do.
I would totally expect that, and I'm heartened to hear you say it. I've long believed that once you get three person widely established, once you get momentum on your side, it is unlikely anybody would want to go back to two person. We're trying hard to make the switch in my state, and I'm just waiting for the day when we're finally "over the hump."