View Single Post
Old Tue Oct 13, 2009, 11:42am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
If they gave you transparency what the heck would that change? Absolutely nothing. No one is going to tell you or anyone what and why decisions are made in private meetings. That is not going to happen in any profession. And just because you say there is bias, does not mean there is bias. You have just questioned a guy's integrity without any backing or any evidence other than what appears to be your own bias. Baseball is not a sport were bias means much of anything as far as I am concerned. This was one play in one game. If they Twins did not give up home runs to A-Rod, maybe they would have won the series or not gotten swept. I guess it was bias that told the pitcher (a former Yankee) to throw the ball down the middle of the plate and have it hit into the baggy.

Peace
I was not making an argument Cuzzi's call cost the Twins the game; it did not. The Twins managed that all on their own.

Only that Cuzzi's call was SO wrong , SO clearly wrong, and the system is so impervious that it leads to loss of integrity in the mind of the fans.