View Single Post
Old Sat Oct 10, 2009, 10:33am
Esteemed Forum Member

Doubting Thomas ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
If I recall they changed that ruling in the following years because tattoos are permanent. I do not think that even applies anymore.
JRutledge: Of course permanent tattoos are permanent, but the point of emphasis states that they can be covered. Coaches, with, or without, the backing of the NFHS, or NCAA, have done this for years with their players. Dru Joyce did ths with LeBron James at St. Vincent-St. Mary High School, and Geno Auriemma does this at the University of Connecticut. Although I find you to be a very credible poster, I don't recall anything coming form the NFHS since 1996-97 regarding tattoos, either confirming this point of emphasis, or overturning this point of emphasis, so, as is my usual request, with all due respect, citation please.

"Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the place of the nails, and put my hand into his side, I will not believe" (John 20:25)
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)

Last edited by BillyMac; Sat Oct 10, 2009 at 11:18am.