View Single Post
Old Wed Oct 07, 2009, 09:12pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCASA View Post
For the fall league, (I am the League Manager), I asked that managers to list their whole roster from now on. But the &*%hole making the issue gets ranting on about "International Rules" and "NSA", I'm like .. who gives a c*$%p play ball. But .. I was curious ..........
From ISF rules:

Sec. 64. LINE-UP
AND LINE-UP CARD.

A line-up (batting order) is the list of players who are currently involved playing offensive and defensive positions in the game,
including the DP and FLEX PLAYER (FP ONLY) and EP (SP ONLY), is being used. The line-up card will contain
1. The last name, first name, position and uniform number of the starting players in the batting order
(line-up), and
2. The last name, first name and uniform number of available substitutes, and
3. The last name and first name of the manager.
NOTE: If an incorrect uniform number is listed on the line-up card, it may be corrected and the game continued with no penalty.
If a player wearing an incorrect number violates any rule, the violation has precedence and must be enforced. If the player remains in the game following the violation, then correct the number and continue to play.

Sec. 2. LINE-UP CARDS AND ROSTERS.
a. Official line-up cards are to be completed and submitted to the Official Scorer, or umpire, at the start of each game. The plate umpire retains the card for the duration of the game.
1. A player’s name shall not be on the starting line-up, unless the player is present in the team area and in uniform.
2. All available substitutes should be listed in the designated place, by their last name, first name and uniform number.
3. Eligible roster members may be added to the available substitute list at any time during the game.
4. The name of the head coach/manager must be listed on the line-up card.
b. Male rosters shall include only male players and female rosters shall include only female players.