View Single Post
Old Fri Aug 21, 2009, 04:35pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ref1986 View Post
Ok, so how exactly does the visiting coach get the photographer for the home team's local newspaper off his sideline? By force? Can you say lawsuit?
Do not make this too complicated.

The question was what if they are in a person was in the restricted area. The restricted area is directly in the team box area. Anyone in the team box is going to be assumed they are a team member and should be. If I run into someone in that area or an official sees someone in that area, unless I have definite knowledge the warnings or penalties are going to the head coach. And if the visiting team has someone in their area that is not supposed to be there, they need to inform the officials or game management to remove individuals from that area. I have yet to see media people standing in the team box near the sideline. Maybe that is something you have seen, but I have never seen this. Now there might be non-team members outside the box and standing on the sideline, but that is not the restricted area.

And that fact that you are making a bigger issue out of this (lawsuit really??) suggest you missed the entire point of the discussion.

Peace

Last edited by JRutledge; Fri Aug 21, 2009 at 04:53pm.