View Single Post
Old Sat Aug 01, 2009, 03:25pm
9/11 - Never Forget

Send a message via Yahoo to grunewar
Exclamation Call Animal Control!

B15U AAU game today. Mid-way through the 2nd half as the game is going on, I am T and notice ALL of the parents/spectators are getting out of the bleachers and walking down the side of the court (thankfully there was allot of room) to the far end of the gym. Me - It was one of the weirdest thing that ever happened to me - like everyone was leaving in the middle of the ongoing game! All I saw the custodian with the electronic, bleacher retraction device.

At the next TO I go to the table and said how odd that looked. They had no idea what was going on either.

At the end of the game I am approached by the custodian and I asked him, "What's up?"

He said, "Snakes."

Me -

Yep, someone reported seeing one and then another snake under the bleachers. So, they moved everyone to the other side of the gym.

As I departed the parking lot for home, animal control was pulling in. Justacoach will have to finish the story if he reads this as he was staying for other games....

It was bizarre.....