View Single Post
Old Wed Jul 29, 2009, 02:13pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjohn View Post
Now you get it!

LOL!!!!!!!

I am pretty sure the Football Handbook has 3 pages on this and most of what is written there supports what I have posted.
You keep trying to cherry pick what fits the argument of the time. It is common (before the NF game NASO the Guidebook and S&I the publishing rights) that these books have information that sometimes contradicts each other or muddies the waters. This is very common in all sports to have these wording issues. Most of the time we just point out the problem and move back to the rulebook or casebook. The NF hardly ever goes back and changes the S&I books and even is slow sometimes to change the casebook when the wording does not make sense. But you hold on to a couple of passages outside of the rulebook and you feel everyone is wrong on this topic. It makes me wonder seriously about you when you constantly do this. This is not the first issue you have done this. Again you have every right to feel the way you do, but nothing is going to change because you make this argument. The calls are still going to be made with what an official sees and if you want more calls, add more officials to the game so officials are not looking at such a broad area. Then these blocks could be seen. But it is not going to happen by complaining here or showing videos from games you had nothing to do with that anyone Tom, Dick and Harry posted on YouTube.

Peace