View Single Post
Old Sat Jul 25, 2009, 05:40pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAump View Post
I tire of you guys throwing 'em out one by one. In law practice, the defense has a right to discovery to avoid last minute surprises.
Not always. Nor is this court--I know, because I'd be getting paid.

Quote:
If you or your buddies know something I said was incorrect, I'd like to hear more about it.
Haven't heard enough?

Quote:
If you or your buddies know something I haven't said was correct, I'd like to here more about it.
Haven't heard enough?

Quote:
Sometimes I value others opinions. Usually they bring something more than an opinion and popularity to back it up.
So, first you complain because of all the rules that are being used against you, and now you complain because of the lack thereof.

Quote:
On the subject of popularity, have you accidentally tried on the latest pair of hip-hugging tight-fitting jeans the kids are wearing these days. I went looking for a pair of jeans to replace the Chaps brand I can no longer find. Let me tell you, I felt like the popularity of those jeans set me up for a very unusual discovery. I couldn't get those jean off fast enough.
Yes, I have.