View Single Post
Old Wed Jul 15, 2009, 01:25pm
Official Forum Member

You didn't say it was anything but a HS game, and it is 2 person, so that was where I was coming from. I understand that we see things out of our primary, especially when all (or most) of the players are out of our primary. But the parts of your situations that are most telling are that both scenarois you claim are right in front of your partner. Your veteran partner. So since you didn't like my answer, what would you do? What did you do? How did your partner react? I don't think there's a simple answer for these things. One could certainly argue that getting the play right is the most imoportant thing. My only concern is that you really saw it 100%. Often things look like something from far away but maybe you missed something. If you're comfortable making those calls, maybe you should. I would err on the side of not making those calls if they are right in front of my partner.

I find it interesting that you need to put your resume out there. I'm glad you're so impressed with yourself. Us HS mentality refs should get out of the way.