View Single Post
Old Tue Jul 14, 2009, 02:56pm

Quote:
The Hustlers wasted little time getting in trouble with the umps, when one of the assistant coaches was ejected for disputing balls and strikes on their Friday night opener, Wilson said.

"It wasn't like this was a one-time thing," Wilson said. "This guy was arguing for three innings, so eventually I tossed him out."
This is exactly why you don't allow assistants to argue at all. They need to keep their big yaps shut! I would have put this dog down the second he started arguing. One brief warning to the head coach, and then all bets are off.

Quote:
Dryden agreed the situation should have never occurred but puts the blame on the umpires.
"I've been an umpire and one thing you have to realize is you're going to make people mad," Dryden said. "My perception is that these umpires in Wellington are way too sensitive. Maybe it's a big city, small town kind of thing. I don't know. You definitely have to be thicker skinned if you are umpiring in Wichita."
This guy sounds like real turd. Typical travel ball coach, thinks he's something special.

Quote:
Dryden also said his team doesn't use profanity any worse than any other team and that was a trumped up charge by the local officials.
That is just absurd. "Any worse than any other team." As if other people's bad behavior excuses yours. A great example of what's wrong with society today.
Matthew 15:14, 1 Corinthians 1:23-25