View Single Post
Old Tue Jul 07, 2009, 07:52pm
Official Forum Member

You have 2 options.

Get rid of them and don't worry about the assignor.
Or, let them run over you just to kiss his a$$.

I go with option 1 and no looking back. Putting up with that kind of crap just to get more ball doesn't register as an excuse. You can be their whipping boy or run YOUR game. I'm getting rid of them so I can enjoy the rest of the game. And, I won't be coming on here wishing I had done my job. Now, he is a problem for the next umpire to have to get rid of him and show him what his limits are.

Have fun with getting run over to get better games. Now, I wonder about the better games. Do they get to run over the umpires so those umpires can keep their better games? Not worth it. Get rid of them and sleep better at night knowing you did your job.

JMO but I won't be wishing when the game is over. And, another thing. What is with the idea of "Can't EJ them as they walk away"? If he isn't man enough to say what he has to say to me face to face, why am I going to let him walk? Now, he knows he can say what he wants as he is walking away. I am getting rid of him coming or going. At least going, he can continue in 1 direction and not waste effort of turning around. Get rid of them no matter which way they are facing. I don't get that line of thought. Get rid of them and don't look back.

Last edited by GA Umpire; Tue Jul 07, 2009 at 08:02pm.