View Single Post
Old Tue Jun 09, 2009, 10:50am
Official Forum Member

To begin with, it's hard to believe with the way the o-line moved the d-line back they couldn't see the runner get the ball in.
Where's the HL? I never see him come in to the picture. It's his and the LJ's call.
The LJ looks kinda lost, but he does hold his spot.
The U comes into the discussion and you would think he could have given some sort of help info if he had been looking at the POA. Instead he seems intent on mirroring the spot the LJ is holding and then discussing something with the LJ.
Why the BJ came in so close I have no idea. If he had stayed back at the endline where he belongs, he might have seen 21 get up off the pile and stand in the EZ holding the ball up. With that help they could've at least gone with the "we don't have him clearly down but we do have him somehow in the EZ with the ball so it has to be in" call.
The R is just kinda there and doesn't seem to want to join in on the discussion with the U and the LJ. Instead he just waits for the U to come out and give him something to signal. How about instead trying to get some resolution that at least makes it look like the crew knows what it's doing?
Both coaches spotted down around the party, all things considered, a minor problem.