View Single Post
Old Fri May 29, 2009, 11:55am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Slick View Post
Steve, interesting you talk about that particular pitcher. She is local for me and the other Steve (M). I have watched her for her entire college career and while in high school. I'm not saying she isn't out, but she isn't waaaaaay (sic) out. And if you saw the same broadcast I saw, the camera angle is different than the Division I championships.

Steve M and I was working a fall game with her a few years ago (before the lines), and we questioned it (she throws very hard, and you will miss the pitch if you watch her feet). So we looked at foot prints just being curious. Out of the 24", most likely, but not by much. We discussed this with the coach, who didn't want her to be outside because "that takes her off her power line" (I know, it was coach speak). BTW, she does not throw a screw ball.

and according to someone I know that works lockhaven on a regular season basis she throws extremely hard whatever pitch she may be throwing even if she doesnt have a screw Im sure she has a pitch that moves three ways from sunday before it hits the mitt.

For all those who don't know ... Ed Hickox is the MAN

NFHS NCAA PONY ASA ISC USSSA