View Single Post
Old Fri Apr 24, 2009, 12:25pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke View Post
wadeitnothem:
How to get there? Well good question. I've worked three nationals as high as the USA 18U A's and have very good ratings in all of them. I actually worked the championship game in one of them and worked into Sunday on another. I've been fortunate to have some high level people (UIC's) up here in the Northeast that have helped with my selection to the Golds. I've worked hard to improve my game but quite honestly it's like "being in the right place at the right time."
Thanks (STeve too!). My ultimate goal is OKC.

At any rate, in addition to my national this year, I was awarded 18A's next year in So Cal as part of a package deal from my commish and UIC. So theyre doing me right - but obviously now the balls in my court. I just gotta build the creds. That will be my 3rd, and I did work to Sun last year. I am planning on working NCAA Div II next year to improve my game as well. It seems to have a little better scheduling than HS ball so I should be able to do well there. Every weekend I work hard to tweek my game and I evaluate just about every play all the time. I'm always working on something.

At any rate - congrats. I will be watching on the net! Work hard brother! These girls work hard to there and we owe that!