View Single Post
Old Wed Apr 22, 2009, 03:07pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWH View Post
AJMC-
I have two "resonable polite" questions for you:
1) I am wondering if you as of yet have "empowered yourself" with the opportunity to discuss this play your State Rules Interpreter and thus garner your states official interpretation to determine if it refutes or supports your assesment in regards to what you have claimed an "obscure interpretation" which defies common sense, logic, reason, good judgment and understanding of fair play, even though the interpretation was made by Rogers Redding - Chair of the NCAA Rules Committee?

2) In the extremely remote chance your state SRI should support Rogers Interpretation, will you retain your belief you are "empowered to make rulings as your believe they are intended to be made" even when they directly conflict with your SRI albiet all in the name of Truth, Justice, and the American Way?

Please be advised even with my limited comprehension my primary contention remains to garner a general conclusion absent of any smugness.

Please advise...

Knowledge is good! - Emil Faber
No, I don't see any need to bolster my understanding of something I'm perfectly comfortable about. Especially because someone who hasn't been able to muster up any sort of rational argument to support or explain a position I believe is simply foolish, assigns me to.

Actually, I think your "primary contention" is to try and make yourself sound smarter than you actually are, which by the way you are dismally failing to accomplish. Part of that is that you selected a really dumb topic to get all worked up about, and I suspect part is a problem with your ego.

It seems it's you who have trouble with your interpretation. If you need help to bolster your position, and feel it worthy of the effort, knock yourself out. I don't accept work assignments from people who can't explain themselves. If you do choose to pursue this issue, see if you can find out how many angels can dance on the head of a pin, will you?