View Single Post
Old Sat Apr 04, 2009, 10:48pm
Official Forum Member

Does anybody wear Elbeco anymore?

No, of course not. So what do I do with these brand new shirts?

I was cleaning out the basement of an olds sports shop today and came across 13 new shirts, still in plastic wrap in the original Elbeco boxes. So you don’t go on the field with them, but they are still good shirts, aren’t they? They must still have some purpose in life. I have 3-sm, 3-md, 6- lg, and 1 xl. Any offers?

How ‘bout a set of navy pants and shorts with a Red Fox Athletic Wear label. Made by Capital Industries, Desoto TX (probably now defunct). Stretch waist, large belt loops, 2 snap buttons and zipper, western cut pockets. Size Small.

Maybe a soft (75% poly, 25% cotton inside for wicking) 4 button pullover shirt, light blue, with the old ASA Umpire on Diamond logo above the button pocket. Size Small.

A 6-button navy jacket, nylon shell with fleece lining, also with the old style ASA Diamond logo. Champion brand. Again size small.

Black V-neck 100% acrylic sweater. Label reads Texas American, Wolfe City, TX. (probably also defunct). Size Large.

7- black umpire bags; Markwort UBB1 (still a current product). Plain bag, no pockets.

9-gray umpire bags; Markwort UBB2 (still a current product). Has indicator and brush pockets on the outside. They are not heather-gray; much darker and more reddish. Not sure if they are viable anymore.

Any lady basketball officials reading this? I have two Cliff Keen black ‘n white stripe shirts, 100% poly; one medium, one large.

This was donated to our local youth BB/SB league so I would like to turn a buck or two for our program. If interested, email me and make an offer. Money back (less shipping) if not satisfied.

WMB

[email protected]