Thread: ASA Hats/Shirts
View Single Post
Old Sun Mar 29, 2009, 06:47pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by derwil View Post
Is the only place to get these products the ASA website? Does the shirt have to have the ASA embroidered on it or is there a patch I can put on? First year doing ASA just wondering.........
Ditto to what everyone else has said so far. FYI...I find that their shirts fit me tight (and I'm not a big guy by any means) so I order one size larger than normal. I just received a new one last week (large...I'm a medium).. glad I did.
I only do ASA SP...if I were working fastpitch I'd need a XL to fit over my protector. I've always thought their shirts were were far inferior to whatelse ids out there on the market. I just don't find them comfortable. I'm a fitted hat guy and I HATE their fitted hats. I bought an adjustable for this season as the ASA cap I have just fits me too tight and I've tried to stretch it a bit with no success. Like their shirts I find the material that their hats made of of to be inferior to a New Era or Richardson.
Don't know why they just don't workout a licensing argreement with one of the larger offical's supply companys out there.
Just my two cents.