View Single Post
Old Thu Mar 26, 2009, 09:41am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadeintothem View Post
ASA

The same idiot coach who I talked about in a previous thread "Rabbit Ears" Rabbit Ears? did the following and its been rattling around in my head every since. Even at the time... I just stood there staring at it ... half way about to call it but just not sure. When I'm not sure, I dont call it, especially if no one is whining.

R1 @ 3B on the pitch R1 Runs for home, coach runs beside with her for a few steps (3 or 4) then the coach and runner come to a "runner stop" and then he yells very loudly "get back get back get back" and waving his arms wildly... obviously the 12-13 y/o catcher is about to crap her pants and throws the ball to who knows where and the runner scores easily. Not a peep from anyone.

There is a specific coaches interference which this play does not fall within..

"Bush league" type deal, defense accountable or INT? Obviously, INT could be called.. should it be?

As I type it out.. it seems like a pretty obvious INT call. At the time though I was kind of incredulous at this jerk.
I'm missing something. What did he do to interfere? You're upset because he ran with the runner or because of what he yelled? He yelled at his runner and the defense reacted badly. Did he cause them to react badly?
________
Live sex

Last edited by youngump; Mon Sep 19, 2011 at 06:48pm.