View Single Post
Old Sun Mar 22, 2009, 06:48am
Esteemed Forum Member

"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmara View Post
I honestly would not have probably caught that uniform violation.
Agree, except for the probably part. I wouldn't have caught it, period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAK View Post
I don't think that I would have realized the violation before now.
Agree, but I bet that I would still have a problem recognizing this problem if it were to occur in one of my games next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
I would not have even noticed this was a rules violation and frankly would not have cared. I do not believe most officials would be aware of this violation and it had to be pointed out to many people why it was illegal.
Agree, except, if I had noticed it earlier in the season, which, as I stated above, I would not have noticed, I would have actually cared. I would not have called a technical foul earlier in the season, unless pushed by the opposing coach, but I would not have left the site before advising the coach, and/or site director, that the uniforms were illegal, and that they had better get some other uniforms before some other coach, or officials, decide, somewhere down the line, to penalize for the infraction. I would have also contacted my assignment commissioner, and my local interpreter.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)

Last edited by BillyMac; Sun Mar 22, 2009 at 07:05am.