View Single Post
Old Thu Mar 19, 2009, 12:27am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forksref View Post
As a former principal, I must say that it is totally unprofessional and uncalled for to have a principal make a public comment about officiating.

He should stick to academics and teaching life lessons like to how to win and lose with dignity and class.

Also, do we still have "disconcerting the FT shooter" in the rules? Check out the guys on the right side of the FT lane.
I AM a campus administrator . . . and that princi(PAL) is certainly UNPRINCIPLED!!! I absolutely cannot stand when a high-profile community representative makes a complete A$$ of themselves for all the world to see. S.T.H.U. and start taking care of your school and your kids. This nonsense in no way demonstrates anything sporting or sportsmanlike. Sad, Sad, Sad.

Also, there were TWO players waving arms on the first attempt, and FOUR waving their arms on the second. I do believe that is disconcertion.

If you want to send an e-mail . . . here ya go . . . [email protected]

BTW, the foul call which can be more clearly seen in this video was the right call. Kudos to that official!! (Video is about 1/2-way down the page.)

OH, and that princi(PAL), as well as the (not so super)rintendent, CLEARLY have some leadership and accountability issues. Maybe on his way to that press conference, he might look in the mirror and see where it all starts and ends!!

Last edited by bigdogrunnin; Thu Mar 19, 2009 at 12:37am.