View Single Post
Old Wed Mar 18, 2009, 02:43pm
Official Forum Member

There was definitely a foul on that play. As other have stated through out this discussion that the jumper came out funny because of the contact on the shooting arm. I think it was the proper call.

I also saw that a few people saying that the lead passed on it. I think the lead passed on it because there was no clear cut angle or postioning to see the contact if anything the "C" or "T" had the call in which I feel it was the proper call.

It is just a shame another school complaining because the officials did something wrong in the game. When in reality it is the school blowing the whole thing up in proportion about it. I didn't see anything in the article about the coach wanting to do anything about it, all I saw was the principal making a statement. I do understand that the principal acts as a spokesperson for the school but what ever happen to leaving everything on the floor. It seems like both teams had done that, but the fans, students, parents, and administration wants to go a step further. I commend the players on a hard though game, but I commed the Ohio Athletic Assocation for sticking true about everything and sticking to their by-laws.

JB