View Single Post
Old Thu Nov 07, 2002, 06:32am
Official Forum Member

I've used this software for the past 3 or 4 years and I like it. I will often use the CD when I am having lunch and the software will allow you to "tailor" what you are looking for and/or reviewing. For example, if you select a subject that you are having trouble with (held ball, traveling, whatever), you can set it up to only present these types of questions. It will also record your score for that particular session and will also keep a running score for a given period of time. Not a bad investment for $15.00. I travel quite a bit in my job and I keep my rule book and case book with me and I review them a lot while flying, but I also like the software.

Interesting point, while flying back from CA last week, a lady sitting next to me saw me reading the rule book and commented that she didn't think officials ever read the rule book. I told her that I used to be one of those uneducated parents who thought the same thing until I read the rule book and found out how little I did know. No more comments from her.