View Single Post
Old Mon Mar 16, 2009, 08:57am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theisey View Post
Listen Mr "ajmc" ... we work to the spirit and intent the rules and I don't a give rats a$$ what you might think about the way we operate. We call NFHS games by NF rules and I'm not going to argue nor nitpick every little interpretation you seem to post just to make a point about the way a rule is writtne or called.... So WOW back to you. Our crew knows the freak'n rule probably a whole lot better than you do period! End of discussion.
Did I strike a nerve Theisey? You're absolutely right, I don't know a thing about "your crew", or, " the way we operate" but YOUR comment, "and I know they use that rule/definition (NCAA) in our high school games", was not the smartest or most assuring thing you've offered, unless of course you work HS games in Texas or Mass., in which case the NCAA code would be appropriate.

There are different rules for different levels, and if you choose to work different levels, congratulations, but it's your responsibility to apply the appropriate rule to the level your working, even though it might be somewhat inconvenient to deal with multiple codes.

Last edited by ajmc; Mon Mar 16, 2009 at 09:00am.