View Single Post
Old Mon Mar 09, 2009, 11:08pm
Do not give a damn!!

I will be waiting for the quote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevadaref View Post
With all due respect to our moderators, it would be super nice if they would agree that Rut has been proven completely wrong in this case as the IHSA has overturned the ejection, and not delete my posts pointing out this fact.

Perhaps Rut will finally bring himself to admit that he is wrong about something. Perhaps he will finally learn and improve from it. It would be really spectacular to see.

Again with all due respect to our moderators and the job that they have done, there is simply no denying his incorrectness on this one.

Perhaps even bob jenkins will come in and tell Rut that he was wrong.
With all due respect, what am I wrong about?

You obviously do not know what was said by the IHSA. I did not say it would never be changed. I said I had not ever seen a situation but one that was overturned when the officials misapplied a rule to eject someone.

I did not make a prediction. I did say the IHSA knew more about the situation than any of us knew because a Special Report is filed. Show where I said they were not going to change this decision?

You will not find such a comment. If you want to split hairs, that is fine with me. But man enough to admit that you will not find any comments I said what the IHSA would nor would not do? I would never say what a family member would do. Why would I suggest what the IHSA would not do?

Peace