View Single Post
Old Wed Feb 25, 2009, 08:53am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevadaref View Post
When it comes to this particular poster there is more to the story.

He previously posted on this forum that he sat courtside with his assignor at a scrimmage in which they laughed at and made a very negative comment about the officials who were out there on the floor.
I can't seem to find this post now. Perhaps he deleted it.
yes I did I also admitted it was appropriate and appologized.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevadaref View Post
Furthermore, he admits to purposely throwing a partner under the bus to the coaches during a game.
"...hung him out to the coaches do with as they please."
" Effort -Skills Challended" Partners II
at least you had the courtesy to put the post up - where I describe the effort that I made to work with him - talk to him and see that he wants no help before I let him take the take the grief for his lack of effort in calling the game.
and asking posters for opinions if maybe there might have been a better way to deal with with the guy?
I am just getting into the teaching end of officiating and working with some people who do things in different manners as well as remembering the things that my original instructors used to teach me 25 plus years ago.
So I will use all tools available to me - and ask opinions as to better ways to do things sometimes on this forum - as a part of my learning process and growth as an insturctor and an official.

Nev - you have a great knowledge of the rules of the game - usually you can quote the chapter and the subsection, and that is great thing.
But if you have nothing to offer but personal attacks on something let it go address the content of the post not the person posting.